Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Brrrrrrrr!!!


    







     It's so cold!  We all need a little something to warm us up at this point.  So... to help myself in this way, I am drinking milky hot chocolate with peppermint and little marshmallows...aaah...mmm...makes me think of the holidays of yester-year. <3

     And I came across some pics today that are very spring/summery.  These were several soapy projects I did while working at Bramble Berry...they made me feel warm too.  View them here.   

    Think of warm sunny days on the beach by laying your gaze upon this handmade bikini by your's truly.  Then go get one for summers to come at Gibson Girl Arts on Etsy.




     I also spent my time today creating a business Facebook page...I will be calling it my FAN page..hee hee.  Go here and fan me!  Then take a moment to share me with everyone you know by clicking the 'share +' link in the bottom left corner!  Thanks all!

No comments:

Post a Comment